We provide you with a professional building energy performance report that measures the energy efficiency of your home using the industry standard HERS (Home Energy Rating System) index.
go All 4G High Performance Homes are inspected and certified by an independent licensed HERS rater. Each home is required to have extensive inspection and testing of its building envelope, insulation, air sealing, and HVAC systems. This includes a pre-drywall inspection of the insulation and air sealing, windows, doors, and a total duct leakage test. A final inspection is done upon completion of the home which includes another duct leakage test and a blower door test to measure the overall air-tightness of the completed home.
lasix use Your 4G High Performance Home will not only save you money on your utility bills but it can also save you money on your taxes in select localities that have an Energy Efficient Building tax reduction program (see your Sales Agent for details).
go site We also incorporate many other energy saving features in our homes including High Efficiency HVAC systems, Programmable Thermostats, Natural Gas Heat and Hot Water (where available), Insulated Exterior Doors, Vinyl Windows with Low-E Glass, Polyseal and Caulk Air Filtration with R-15 Wall Insulation and R-38 Attic insulation, and Water Saving Plumbing Fixtures.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=prezzo-levitra-2017 All 4G High Performance Homes are designed with Low Maintenance in mind. We use products and features to reduce the amount of time and money you have to spend to maintain your new homes appearance and operation. These features include 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles with Continuous Roof and Soffit Ventilation, Fiber Cement or Vinyl Siding with House Wrap, Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Pre-Finished Insulated Steel Garage Doors, Concrete Driveways and patios (per plan), Solid Concrete Foundations (in select communities), Metal Wrapped Cornice and Vinyl Soffits, Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts, Granite Kitchen Countertops with Stainless Steel Sinks, Fiberglass Tubs and Showers, Stain Resistant Carpet, and Underground Utilities.
follow url All 4G High Performance Homes are designed to reduce the effect on the environment using Green Building techniques. This includes features such as HERS Rating, HVAC systems that use CFC Free Refrigerants, Water Saving Plumbing Fixtures, Engineered Wood Products, Formaldehyde Free Insulation, Low VOC Paints and Sealants, Low VOC Flooring, Open Space Preservation, and Advanced Stormwater Management Practices.
go to site All 4G High Performance Homes are designed to meet any lifestyle. We have many floor plans and options to choose from whether you are a first time buyer looking for an affordable home or you are moving up to a larger luxury home. Our home designs incorporate all of the latest design features including Open Floor plans, Open kitchens with islands, Mudrooms and Drop Zones (on select plans), Flex space/home office, Large Master Bedrooms with walk in closets, Master baths with dual sinks and separate toilet compartments, ample closet and storage space, as well as many other customizable features.
4th Generation Green Building Products
- Hunter Pro-C irrigation Controller for our irrigation systems
- CADSOFT:CAD Architectural drafting
- Bora-Care Termite wood treatment
- Brick: Nash Brick
- Delta faucets and plumbing fixtures: Water Sense Certified
- Goodman HVAC systems: Energy efficiency, CFC free refrigerant, green materials
- Norandex Viewpoint windows: LOW-E glass and Argon gas, Energy Star rated windows
- Thermatru Fiberglass entry doors: Energy efficient, offer up to four times the insulating R-Value of wood.
- Knauf Insulation :Eco Batt Insulation, Green certified, indoor air quality certified
- Guardian Fiberglass systems: Upgrade exterior wall insulation to ASURE R blown in fiberglass insulation, better air sealing and noise reduction capability
- PEX piping – energy efficiency – green building
- Leviton – switches and receptacles – USB receptacles
- Heatilator Novus Direct Vent natural gas fireplaces
- GE Appliances :Energy Star rated, energy efficiency
- Sherwin Williams paints: Meets the most stringent VOC regulations
- Legacy Cabinets
- Drywall: US Gypsum
- Construction adhesive: Liquid Nails – LEED / VOC compliant
- Matthews & Parlo Carpet: Dream Weaver Pure Color carpet
- River Ridge hardwood flooring
- Engineered wood products – Green building
- Structural Technologies: Roof & floor trusses
- GAF Roofing
- Tidewater Builders Association